Tuesday 2 September 2014

Very Sad Poetry

Hi every one... Here is pic with lyric for you... You can download these pic or you can send sms to your friends.. If you like this then plz share with your friends... And don't forget to give us comment...!


Relationship doesn't
Closer my meetings
It is sweet end by thought
I care for you in my own way
May be u will never know
May be I'LL Never show..


Sit by my side
Closing your eyes
Together in silence
We call for
The end of torturing
The end of killing
The end of persecution
Compassion grows in our hearts
Together in silence
Our wishes can make a difference..


THINKING OF YOU
Your special smile
Your special face
You're a special someone
I can't replace
I LOVE YOU
and I always will
For you've filled a space
No one else can fill
My Sweet


Don't take a good woman
For granted
Someday someone will come along
And appreciate what you did't


"People think being
Alone makes you
Lonely, But I don't
Think that's true.
Being surrounded
By the wrong
People is the
Loneliest thing in
The world


Had one of them days
Where I've actually had
Beyound enough. Fed up of
Being unappreciated.


I Like to be Alone
But I Hate being lonely


All i need
Is just a 
Little sunshine
In my life,,,


It is enough for me by day
To walk the same bright earth with him;
Enough that over us by night
The same great roof of stars is dim.

I do not hope to bind the wind
Or set a fetter on the sea-
It is enough to feel his love
Blow by like music over


What's the use of a heart
When your heart get broken
What's the use of breath
If you make me breathless
What's the use of a soul
If your soul gets stolen
What's the point of feelings
If someone dislikes you for them
What's the point of you and me
If you know it will never work out
But i thought it would
So here I Lay crying on the floor
"I Loved you and i still do..."But you go and forget my feelings for you...



KEYLOCK TO MY BROKEN HEARTH

My heart is locked
With so much pain
Black tear drops
Fall from my face
Every tear drop
Leave a puddle
With a memory
That's hiding from space
Stock Away
Behind My soul
Shattered to Piece
With no where to go
Locked away
To never get out
To see the good side
Of my broken heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment