Sunday 7 September 2014

Hurted Heart Quotes With Image

Hurted Heart Quotes With Image

Here is hurted quotes for all of you and for hurted person... Every one like These type of quotes.. i know you will like this stuff if you like then plz share and tell your friends.. and share in all social networks,,,,! hope you enjoy this....!


Sometimes
It's better to keep silent
Than to tell others what you feel
Because
It hurts badly when you come to know that
They can hear you 
But can not understand


Sometimes it is easier to smile even if you're hurting inside
That to explain to the whole world why you're sad.


I Have decided
To not to live 
Without you...!


I Fell in love... and all i got was this
Lousy broken heart!!!!


When you a good heart:
You help too much
You trust too much
To give too much
You love too much
And it always seems
You hurt the most...!!!


It takes a strong heart to love, But it takes an
Even stronger heart to continue to love
After it's been hurt,


Nothing hurts more than being disappointed
By the single person you thought would
Never hurt you...!


Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind My laugh,
I'm falling a pert. Look closely at me and you will see,
The person i am... isn't me...!!


Tears are words that the heart
Can't say


Behind my smile is a hurting heart
Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart
Look closely at me and you will see
The person I am.... Isn't me...

No comments:

Post a Comment