Monday 8 September 2014

Miss You Quotes For Him With Images

Miss You Quotes For Him With Images

Miss You Quotes For Him With Images For every boy who really miss their lover one... Really good and beautiful stuff for all boy who can save this save share with your friends and he can also save in PC or Laptop and use as a desktop or Mobil or Tablet wallpaper
Hope you will like this


When i miss you sometimes i listen to music
or look at pictures of you not to remind me of you
But to make me feel as if i m with you
It makes me forget the distance and capture you


Be strong enough to let go
And wise enough to wait for
What you deserve


You may not be here with me
but 
Thoughts of you are always 
In my heart
I MISS YOU DEAR


I Just wondered how
You are and if you miss me  at all
Because I Miss you
A ALOT


Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure
If i knew you were missing me too


I Wish i were kissing you 
Instead of missing you


When a heart is dipped fully or
Partially in love of someone
Then the loss on studies 
Is directly proportional to the time
spent in her memories

Love is life, and if you
Miss love you miss life


I Love you so much I never stopped
Loving you
you always made my day
When i talked to you i
Miss you so much


Some time words cannot explain the
Feeling of mind, But still i can find the
LOVE YOUR EYES

No comments:

Post a Comment