Thursday 4 September 2014

Most Amazing Quotes About Love


Here is love quotes for lovely people who want to share their feeling with their friends in "Facebook", "Google+", "Tumbler", "Twitter" and other social network... save these quotes pics and share with your friends...


Every time
I look at the
Keyboard
I see that
U and I
Are always
Together


The most beautiful words in the English
Language aren't I LOVE YOU but it's benign


There is no long distance about
Love... It always find a way to bring
Hearts together... No matter how
Many miles there are between us...


If you love two people
At the same time
Choose the second one
Because if you
Really loved
The first one
You wouldn't 
Have fallen 
For the second.


I'm not a 
Perfect person
I make a lot of 
Mistakes. But i really
Appreciate those people
Who stay with me after
Knowing how i really am...!!


Once in a while, right in the
Middle of ordinary life, love
Gives us a fairy tale.


Don't love someone whose
Already in love with another one..
Cause if u do..
Its like buying a gun to shoot yourself
Loaded with unlimited
BULLETS


I Like not
Only to be loved
But to be told
I AM LOVED


Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your home is blessed
Because of 
You!


The summation
Of our LIFE
is the hours in
Which we were 
LOVING

No comments:

Post a Comment