Saturday 6 September 2014

Heart Touching Status For Facebook In English

Heart Touching Status For Facebook In English
If you worried about Facebook status then now you can update your Facebook status by copy it from here and past in you status bar and share with you friends your Heart touching feeling you can also save pictures and share these pics with your friends...


You still make me smile
Even if you are the main
Reason why I'M sad


Love is language
Spoken by
Everyone but
Understood only
By heart


It's Hard
Losing you...
And it was hard
Seeing you again...


I choose to make the
Rest of my life the
Best of my life!


One word frees us of all the weight
And pain in life. That word in love


It takes a moment to say
I LOVE YOU. Three hours to explain
It and a lifetime
To prove it


Your heart belongs to
Someone you've yet to meet


I Love the way you smile
It heals my heart!
My first love


You can't make
Your mind forget
What your heart
Won't good 
memories may
Fade from the mind
But great memories
Live on through the
Heart.


Many thoughts
Many memories
For just one person

No comments:

Post a Comment