Tuesday 2 September 2014

Realy Sad Poetry


Very sad pic for very sad people...! If love sad poetry then you should love this post... here i try to post best pic that you ever seen... 

What do you do?
When the only person
Who can stop you crying
Is the person 
Who makes you cry
In the first place...!


Sleepy eyes
Boney knees
falling upward/ feeling down
Blue Blue Blue

Remember how bright my eyes were
When you met me


I told myself i would't 
pen that name again
But we're on slurred terms now

you were nothing to save
you were nothing


Someday you'll cry for me
Like i cried for you
Someday you'll miss me
Like i missed you
Someday you'll need me
Like i needed you
Someday you'll love me
But i wont love you


Shadows

All the day's light
Sleeps in a box
Beneath my bed
I must wake the light
To lose the growing
shadows in my  head
Shadows short
Grow Longer I lay
Here in my bed




ALONE

I an alone
So very lonely
I injured
very badly
But i ignored
Just thrown away
I am safely
For others to have
I am alone
There is no one close
No one knows the pain
I cry...
Hope is gone
I am alone
And no one sees


The moon is green with envy,
The sun turned into ice
The stars are shy of your cheeks
And jealous of your eyes


Part of loving someone
Is fearing to let go


One day you'll
Meet someone
Who doesn't
Care about your
Past because
They want to
Be with you
In your future.


Love yourself as well
The people around you
Observe self discipline
And avoid being rude
Seek for the truth
And learn more knowledge
In the righteous way
Know what is right and reasonable
And do not create any trouble
Be simple and humble
Be thrifty and frugal


Every morning I remeber you
Every noon
I'm serching for you
Every evening
I'm waiting for you
Every night
I'm missing you
& forever i will love You


Alone. thinking of you, I sat,
Recalling that smile, That chat

Nothing, But you, i need
My heart, my eyes, all bleed

No words can describe how I feel.
No heart can bear it, flesh or steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment