Monday 8 September 2014

Alone Quotes And Sayings For Her Wallpapers

Alone Quotes And Sayings For Her Wallpapers

Alone quotes and saying for her with wallpaper you can either save the picture and copy the lyric and post in all social network or send sms in mobile number... You can Set these wallpaper in mobile screen or desktop and laptop as a wallpaper... You can also set these pictures as Facebook or Google+ cover photo... Hope you will like this...!


You think I'm just another girl
But at least I know what love is


I Feel so alone without you


As for now 
I'm gonna hear the saddest songs
And sit alone and wonder


Wherever we look there is a striving for deeper understanding
Of ever more complex problems and a corresponding
Realization of how much more we must learn...


When i listen to my heart
It whisper your name...!



I love you because
I Know you're
Always there, there
To catch me when I 
Fall there to listen
When I need you
There when I feel 
ALONE....!


A Kiss, When all is said, What is it?
A rosy dot placed on the "i" in loving;
is a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear


If you love something let it go,
If it comes back to you it's yours,
If it doesn't, it never was,
And it's not meant to be


Once in a while
Right in the middle
Of an ordinary life
Love gives us a fairy tale


You are nothing
What i expected
When i saw you the
First time. You are so
Much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment