Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sad Poetry


Hi everyone... Here is sad poetry for all of you... Am feeling happy to share this with you... I you love this then plz don't forget to share with your friends...... I know every one have pain in his heart... Someone looking happy but no body know how much he is sad... For those who love to live sad and who love to live alone....... Thank you plz give us comment...


The smile on my face
Doesn't mean my life is 
Perfect.
It mean i appreciate
What I have
And what God 
Has blessed me whith.


The greatest challenge
In life is discovering
Who you are....
The second 
Greatest is being
Happy with what
you find...


If I had to choose between
Loving you and Breathing
I would use my last breath to say
I LOVE YOU


To live in the shadow
Of others, you see
Is to allow them
Too steal your identity

To rise above their
Well-meaning expectations
Is to find a path
To your true destination....


How Lucky you are

In seconds..
You are in her soft hands,
Read by her pretty eyes.

Do me a favor...
Kiss her I LOVE YOU
Taking her by surprise.


The one person i can't
Stand to see cry is 
MY MOTHER

Share if you this same..


Good Friends
Are like stars
You don't always
See them but they
Are always there.


YOU ARE

The one
I Love with all my might
The one
I Love every night
The one
That help me make things right
The one
I dream of when i sleep at night
The one
I think of when I hug my pillow tight.
The one
I'M not giving up without putting up a fight.


I Love to be in 
Rain, Coz..
Nobody knows
I'M Crying


You can win life by All means
If you avoide just tow things
In life,,,
"Comparing with others(And)
Expecting from others..."


People need to learn that
Their actions
Do affect other people.
So be careful what you say
And do, Its not
Always just about you....!

No comments:

Post a Comment