Thursday 4 September 2014

Love Quotes


Cool And Lovely Quotes And Saying For All Of You..... If You Like It Then Plz Don't Forget To Share With Your Friends..


They do not love that do not
Show their love. The course of
True love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil.
There is no evil angel but love.


No one can tell you
What love is,
You will simply know it when
You feel it...


Do I love you because
You're beautiful
Or are you beautiful
Because I LOVE YOU?


Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one


Even if I spend
The whole day with you
I miss you the second you leave.


Spread love
Everywhere you go
Let no one ever come to you
Without leaving happier.


Everyone says love hurts, But that
Is not true. Loneliness hurts.
Rejection hurts. Losing someone
Hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone get
These things confused with love
But in reality love is the only thing
In this world that covers up all
Pain and makes someone feel
Wonderful Again


Don't judge me
You can't handle
Half of what I've
Dealt with. there's
A reason to do
Things i do, There's
A reason I am
Who I am...


You will never be my
First kiss or even
My first love but
You are Everything
Love ever hoped for
Everything I've 
Ever dreamed about
& That means so
Much more...!


Yes, I did
Fall in 
Love
But you
Didn't catch
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment