Sunday 7 September 2014

Broken Heart Images With Quotes

Broken Heart Images With Quotes
This post for broken heart people who loves someone but they don't... You can Read these quotes and line and will be feeling good.. Because its just like you if are broken by someone... You can also save these picture and copy these lyrics and post in all social network and got lovely response that you will enjoy...


It's not that i
Don't love you, it's
That I finally realized
You never loved me.


"A million words would not
Bring you back, I know
Because I tried
Neither would a million
Tears, I know because i cried


I"LL BE OKAY
is that what you want to me?


When you are in love and
You get hurt, It's like a cut
It will heal, But there will always
Be a scar.


If two halves of a broken heart make one whole.
Then maybe two broken people
Can make each other whole again


I just need to forget about
The boy who forget about me


Everyone thinks I am such a happy
Person and that i have it all together
What they don't know is that I'm dying
On the inside. I don't have it all together 
I.m falling apart.


Every time I make a Wish
It Involves you!!


Me and my heart, we got issues
Don't know if i should hate you or
Miss you.


A broken heart 
Is what changes people

No comments:

Post a Comment