Thursday 4 September 2014

Most Amazing Quotes



Most amazing quotes for all of you... Love is not about how much you say I LOVE YOU but how much you can prove that it's true... Nice quotes for nice people......


Love is not about
How much you say
"I LOVE YOU"
But how much 
You can prove
That it's true


"All the cute thing you do
Simply tickle my heart"


You are my heart and soul
I will love you 
Forever long....



I don't need a
Perfect one
I just need
Someone who can
Make me feel that
I'M The only one



If you don't
Clear you
Misunderstanding
In time they
Become
The reason for
Distance forever


Waiting for someone you love is
Never easy. Especially when the one
You're waiting for, isn't aware
That you're waiting


"Life is a 
One time
Offer, use
It well"


Love is not something
That you can search for
And fine. It is something
That finds you


I wish for you: Great start for Mon,
No obstacles for Tues,
No stress for Wed,
No worry for Thurs,
Smile for Fri,
Partying for Sat,
And 
Great fun for Sun,
Have a beautiful Week


Dont ever think that no one cares about you...
For there is someone out there
That would rather die than have to live without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment