Wednesday 3 September 2014

Lovely Poetry


Everyone know love make life beautiful. Nobody can live without his love... That's why i collect some lovely stuff for all you... am sure you will like this.. Don't forget to give comment...



The only thing we never get enough of is love;
And the only thing we never give
Enough of is love
I LOVE YOU


Love a thing but
Don't make love as a
Thing...
Love may not 
Make you are life
Happy...
But it makes the days in
Love to be
Happy...


Love is a key
That open the door to
Happiness 
and
Sadness


I wish i could see through your eyes
So i would know what you like to see..


Ah, Love
Ah, love! Let love
This one day shine
On fancies lush
And passions sheer!
For words can tell
What hearts divine
So will you be may Valentine!


The heart is the garden
That always has room
For the flowers of
Kindness and friendship


I do not love you with my heart
But with my soul because on day
My heart will stop to beat and
My soul will burn always for you!


When love
Comes so strong
There is no right or wrong
Your love is your love...


When you are sorrowful look again
In you heart
And you shall see that in truth
You are weeping for that which has been
Your delight


Relationship doesn't
Closer my meetings
It is sweet and by thought
I care for you in my own way
May be u will never know
May be i'll never show.

No comments:

Post a Comment