Sunday 7 September 2014

Broken Heart Poems That Make You Cry

Broken Heart Poems That Make You Cry
If you really sad and want a really sad stuff then now you are in right place.... You can save these pictures or copy these lyric and share in any social network or send sms in mobile number... Hope you will like this. Plz share with your friends if really like this


I remember him not as the one who broke
My heart...
But
As the one who taught me how to love with a
Broken Heart....!!


No one ever said life was easy.. There will
Always be someone who will break you heart.
You may be so depressed you just sit in the
Corner and cry for hours. But you just have to remember
Live goes on.


I don't know the actual meaning of maturity...
But for me maturity is when a person hurts u...
And you try to understand their situation,
Rather that hurting them back...)


I have learned that while those who speak
About life's miseries usually hurt,
Those who keep silence usually hurt more...!


It was like a dream come true, For me now
I realize yes it was just a dream!!


Nothing hurts more than realizing
He meant everything to you
And you meant nothing to him


Never lose Yourself While
Trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care
About losing you


When you have so much pain in Your heart
And 
You want to talk the only person who can stop you
From crying is Exactly the same person who made you
CRY


Someday you'll cry for my like i cried for you
Someday you'll miss me like missed you
Someday you'll need me like i needed you
Someday you'll love me 
But
I wont love you


Its hard to forget someone who
Gave you so much to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment