Monday 8 September 2014

Alone Quotes And Sayings For Him Wallpapers

Alone Quotes And Sayings For Him Wallpapers

Here is Alone quotes and sayings for him with wallpapers you can save these wallpaper and share with your Facebook or any other social network friends or copy the lyric and update your status or send sms to your friends not only this if can set these picture as your Facebook or other social network cover or set these pictures as your PC or Laptop Desktop picture... Hope you will like this...! 


I never wanted anything,
Other than to be your everything


I Wish.... I Could
Tell you...
How much I LOVE YOU??


True love is like ghosts,
Which everybody talk about
And few have seen


One's first love is always
Perfect until one meets one's
Second love


Loneliness teach us everything in
World to be avoid from LOVE


Only I Can change my life
Nobody can do it for me...!


Baby I'm yours
And I'll be yours
Until the stars fall from the sky
Until the rivers all run dry
In other words until I die


I Want you for always- days,
Years, Eternities


A text that makes you smile!


I have loved you for a
Thousand years, I,ll
Love you for a
Thousand more

No comments:

Post a Comment