Monday 8 September 2014

Miss You Quotes For Her With Images


Miss You Quotes For Her With Images

Miss You Quotes For Her With Images is very beautiful quotes you will really like this and want to share with your friends in Facebook and other social network or set as PC or Laptop desktop or Mobil or tablet as wallpaper... Hope you will like this 


I Miss you so much because it's hard to 
Forget someone who gave you so much to remember!


I Miss you
How happy life will be as long as i know
I have you to share each day
With me


I'd give anything for one more
Minute with you, is till miss you


I Think of you
Everyday and i
Still miss you


The person who loves you
Is not the person who
Sees you every day
But the person who
Looks for you every day


When you really care about someone
Their mistake never change our feelings because
It is the mind that gets angry 
But the heart still cares


Ever since the moment
You have gone away
Life is puncturing holes 
In my heart day after day let alone walk take and eat
i can't even breathe property i just want this to end
come back to me baby
I MISS YOU



If you look down from heaven
And see me, MOM
I hope you're proud of what I've done in my life
I do it in honor of you
I will always
Love and Miss you


A Sunset without 
is as good as
A sunrise that never happened
I MISS YOU


i wont let you have it. i wont give you this moment. i
wont let you fill up this valuable organ... I own it.... I wont 
do it. I can't think, I won't think about it....!

No comments:

Post a Comment