Wednesday 3 September 2014

Its All About Love

Love, Love and Love
Its all about love. You love with someone i love someone everyone loves someone. share this stuff with your love one and enjoy the lovely moments


Sweet Love Words
There are words that show feelings
Some words express different thoughts
Some words transform us all
They touch the deep of our souls
There are magic words; Sweet ones,
Simple ones; But powerful...
Some words have ambrosia flavor,
Some one- roses smell and color
There are words- finally
That bring us hope and peace...
Amongst all words, however, my choice goes
To those that mix innocence
With a lot of passion and so much desire...
The sweetest, that i very much like
The words i more eagerly enjoy
The ones that come from your lips, My love


You are Special!
I am proud of people
Very nice, very special,
True friends, true angels
Who are as the sun
They warm us even
From far away
They make the sky more blue
Do you know I am proud
I am proud of you!!


Your kind and gentle temperament
Your sweet angelic smile
Your softly spoken sentiments
That reach across the miles
That twinkle in you eyes
Makes me feel bright happiness
The relation we have
Has no name but friendship
Your lovely and sweet words
Moments we have shared
Are more than my live to me
We can never be apart
Living in eachother
Whether in memories
Will light a candle of friendship
Forever in our hearts


Awaiting For You
For so long I was lonely
I had no one i could love
Waiting for special someone
To be sent from heaven above..

Some one to share my heart with
To hold me in the night
Someone to tell my troubles to
And. to love with all my might

I always knew what i wanted
When true love came my way
I must have been awaiting your love
For now, I can truly say

You are the one I wanted
You mean the world to me
I have been awaiting Your love
I was blind but now i can see


Happiness
It is such a joy
To feel really happy
your heart sings
Your feet dance
Your mind
Sways in the wind
The world is light
You float on a breeze
The world moves
To the rhythm of your joy
Every note is sung
With the voice of contentment


Ah Love
Ah, love! Let love
This one day shine
On fancies lush
And passions sheer!
For words can tell
What hearts divine
So will you be my Valentine?


Every morning I remeber you
Every noon
I'm serching for you
Every evening
I'm Waiting for you
Every night
I'm missing you 
& Forever i will you


A person who 
Love you truly
Will never let
You go whatever
The situation is


I'm not a 
Perfect person
I make a lot of
Mistakes. But i really
Appreciate those people
Who stay with me after
Knowing how i really am...!!


I have a heart and that is true,
But now it has game from me to you
So care for it just like i do, Because
I have no heart and you have two..

No comments:

Post a Comment