Friday 5 September 2014

Romantic Picture With Quotes


Romantic picture with Quotes....
This blog provide you pictures with lyric you can find romantic, lovely, sad, Mix etc poem, poetry etc and share with you friends and family member.... 



For it was not into my ear
You whispered but into my
Heart. it was not my lips
You kissed but my soul


I love you
Not only for what you are
But for what i am
When i am with you


When i am with you
Would fly you to the moon and back if you'll be... If you'll be my baby
Will you be mine?


A true man does
Not need to
Romance a 
Different girl
Every night, a
True man
Romance the
Same girl for the
Rest of her life


Never think about
The past it bring
Tears. Don't think
About the future it
Brings fears. Live
This Moment with
A smile good and
Cheers


For it was not into my ear you whispered, But into my heart
It was not my lips you kissed. But my soul


I want to become someone's last
Call of the night and their first
Thought of the morning


Never take someone for granted
Hold every person close to your heart
Because you might wake up, one day
And realize that you've lost a diamond
While you were too busy collecting stones...


"When two people are
Meant for each other,
No time is too lone
No distance is too far
And no one can ever
Tear them apart"


Love is like a cloud, Love is like a dream;
Love is one word and everything in between;
Love is a fairy tale come true. Because i found you!

No comments:

Post a Comment