Monday 8 September 2014

Alone Quotes And Saying With Wallpaper

Alone Quotes And Saying With Wallpaper

Here is Quotes about Alone people who always loves sad poetry, sad song and want to live alone because they want no body disturb him and he enjoying being alone.... I know you should like this...
Always live alone because when you are alone you have no body to lose...!


Sometimes it's better to be alone
Nobody can hurt you...!



So if you're ever lost
And find yourself all alone
I'd search forever just to bring you home.
Here and now, it's now


Sometimes it's better to be alone.
No one can hurt you that way.


I'm Alone but
Happy because
I have no body to lose...!


The worst regret we can have in life,
Is not for the wrong things we did,
But for the thousands of right thing
we did for the wrong people


Pain is the only thing 
That's telling me, I'M
still ALIVE...!


If you stand for a
Reason
Be prepared to
Stand ALONE like
A Tree
And if you FALL on
The GROUND, FALL
like a SEED
That grows back to
Fight Again


When I'm alone
I Think of so many things
To say to you
But 
When i have a chance
To Tell You
I Go Speechless


Words mean nothing
When your action contradict


Standing
Alone doesn't
Mean I M Alone
It Mean
I M Strong
Enough to
Handle things
All by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment