Friday 5 September 2014

Most Romantic Quotes With Pictures



Most Romantic Quotes With Picture....
You can save and share with your friends 
Its all about poem, poetry, quotes etc...



The most beautiful sea
Hasn't been crossed yet
The most beautiful child
Hasn't grown up yet
The most beautiful days,
We haven't seen yet
The most beautiful words I wanted to tell you
I haven't said yet.


The most expensive gift for
A girl is attention
It's even much cheaper
Than flowers or perfume


The most romantic love story isn't Romeo
And Juliet who died together... But Grandpa
And Grandma who grew old together


"It we seek the pleasures of love,
Passion should be occasional and
Common sense continual."


I will never let go of your hand because i
Want to hold on to it forever


Leave home and come
Live in my heart


The first, the second or maybe the third
I do not care about your past as long as
You promise me that I will be your last.


Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.


I LOVE YOU yesterday
I LOVE YOU Still
I Always have
I Always will


I Am not the best,
But I promise
I Will love you
With all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment