Friday 5 September 2014

Romantic Quotes With Pictures For Girlfriends



Love quotes, Romantic Quotes, Love Poetry, Love Sms
Every things you can find here your favorite stuff..... and share with your friends... 


No matter what i do
My thought and love
Are with you


I do not love you with my heart
But with my soul, because one day
My heart will stop to beat and
My soul will burn always for you


I'll bring you the sunshine
I'll comfort you fears
I'll gather up rainbows

As long as forever
My love will be true
For as long as you love me
I'll only LOVE you


Waiting to make it so
My hand 
Can hold you wrists
Your hair
Twined round my fist
Your heat
Against my hips
Your name
Upon my tips
To feel
Your need with mine
TO kiss
And take my time
The motion
With legs entwined
I Want You....!!


If i had to choose between
Loving you and breathing
I would use my last breath to say
I LOVE YOU


All of the best love stories
Have one thing in common
You have to go against the
odds to get there




To My Wife
The reason for our love is certainly you
I love who you are, I love all that you do
You're such a lovely lady with your own unique style.
You charm and your love make life worthwhile
You're my best friend and my lover too
You are my wife...
I'll always love you!
Love Always



Standing here
Thinking about
How much
I Miss You


1 comment:

  1. All of the best love stories Have one thing in common You have to go against the odds to get there.
    Nice Romantic Love Quotes Collection..!

    ReplyDelete