Thursday 4 September 2014

Love Quotes



Here is love quotes pics with all lyric you can save and share in facebook, google+, instagram, tumbler, twitter other social network



Why had been a
Fool to imagine
Why could ever win
Stubborn my 
Stubborn pride
And willful
Arrogance had
Become my
Downfall


I Love you 
May i be able to prove it more
And more each day
Until you return



I don't need a
Perfect one
I just need 
Someone who can
Make me feel that
I'm the only one



The saddest thing in the
World is loving some one
Who used to love you


Love is a language
Spoken by
Everyone but
Understood only
By heart


When you mood in not good
Without any reason
Your are definitely Missing
Someone...


When
I Miss you
It seems every song
I listen to is about you


Being able to wait is a
Sign of true love and
Patience. Anyone can say
I LOVE YOU
But not everyone can wait
And prove its true


There's only 1 thing
2 Do
3 Words
4 You
I LOVE YOU


Just bcuz i smile
Dsnt mean i am happy
Bcuz it takes one smile
To hide a Million
Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment