Friday 5 September 2014

Lovely Quotes


Here is some lovely picture for you.. You can download these pics and share in Facebook, Google+, Instagram, And other social network.. Enjoy


I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day
And how I was able to tell you everyThing
And was on my mind... 
I MISS YOU


Love
Is not about how
Much you say
I LOVE YOU
But how much
You can prove 
That it's True


I LOVE YOU
Not only for what
You are, but for
What i am when
I Am with you


Don't love the
Person who enjoys
With you...!!
Love the person
Who really suffers
Without you...!!
BCOZ
The pain of real
Love can never be
Defined...!!


I used to believe in
Forever but forever is
TOO good to be true


Love is just love, It
Can never be
Explained


Trying to forget
Someone you love is
Like trying to
Remember someone
You never met.


I'm not a
Perfect person,
I make a lot of 
Mistakes. But i really
Appreciate those people
Who stay with me after
Knowing how i really am...!!


Love begin at home,
And it is not how much we do..
But how much love we put
In that action


The words of kindness are
More healing to a drooping
Heart than balm or honey..

No comments:

Post a Comment