Sunday 7 September 2014

Hurted Quotes With Wallpaper

Hurted Quotes With Wallpaper



I am tired of crying
I am tired of hurting myself
I am tired of being sad
I am tired of people laughing at me
But the most of all
I am tired of begin alone all the time


Everything's complicated, even those things
That seem flat in their bleakness or sadness


Sometimes i wish to close my heart
To all the emotions i don't wanna feel
And all the hurt i can't take anymore


Don't worry about
The people who
Walked in and out of
Your life, worry about the ones
Who left footprints


Never cry for that person who
Doesn't know
The value of your
Tears.


When somebody laughs at me
I Give pain to myself
I think i should do the opposite


Sometimes, you need to be ALONE
Not to be lonely, but to 
Enjoy your free time
Being yourself


Sometimes when i'm home alone, I put my music on
Really loud and sing until my throat hurts....!!


Feels like everyday I'm Alone. not because 
I don't have any friends around me at the time' 
Just because no one understands what i really feel like
Everyday


Loveliness
Express the pain of being alone 
&
SOLITUDE
Expresses the glory of being alone

No comments:

Post a Comment