Sunday 7 September 2014

Hurted In Love Quotes From Girl With Wallpaper

Hurted In Love Quotes From Girl With Wallpaper
Beautiful quotes and saying about hurted people who can express their feeling directly can use these picture and lyric share with their friends in social networks


You hurt me more than i deserve 
How can you be so cruel?
I LOVE YOU more than you deserve,
Why am I such a FOOL??


When somebody laughs at me
I give pain to myself
I think i should do the opposite


Sometimes, you need to be Alone
Not to be lonely
BUT Enjoy your free time
Being yourself


When i get sad... I hurt myself
When i hurt myself... I Feel the pain
When i feel the pain... I Cry
When i Cry... I Realize i am alone in this world


I Wish i could go back to the day
I met you and just walk away
Because honestly
It would've saved me so much
Hurt and pain


The worst regret we can have in life,
Is not for the wrong things we did
But for the thousands of right things
We did for the wrong people


This world don't get what sadness is
They don't understand what is being depressed
So i am staying here ALONE
To suffer and enjoy my Pain


Loneliness is a special
Enjoyment when
Chosen by ourselves
But hard
When gifted by others


The only thing i Learned
From love is the power it gives
Someone to crush you


You can't break a 
Girl who is
Already broken

No comments:

Post a Comment