Friday 5 September 2014

Most Romantic Quotes Ever For Her

Most Romantic Quotes Ever For Her You Can Find Here...
And Post With Your Friends....
You can also send sms to your friends
In this Blog you can find Romantic, Lovely, Sad and other poem and poetry


Do you think in another life i could have been a bird?
say i am a bird. say it!
Now say you are a bird, too


Have you ever found
Someone you just knew
You were meant you


I Wrote you 365 letters
I wrote you everyday for year


I Vow to fiercely love you in
All your forms now and forever


Just wanna say
To you
I LOVE YOU


Love is a came that
Two can play
And both win



Mid-Life Love

You are not allowed
To talk tonight...
But you can
Scream
As loud as you
Want to.


I want you for always,
Days
Years
Eternities


The glow of romantic love is a teenage idea.


There is no we in summer
Only "U" and "me"

No comments:

Post a Comment