Sunday 7 September 2014

Broken Heart Quotes For Boys

Broken Heart Quotes For Boys
A boy never been broken but a girl can be break him with love.. Every boy looks very hard but he is very soft from heart.. Most of boys want to kiss himself after broken heart... Here is some feeling of Broken heart boys...! if you like then don't forget to share and comment!


You just can't break someone's Heart
And then say you still care about them


Pain is the only thing that's telling me
I AM STILL ALIVE


Word and Heart should be handled with care for 
Words when spoken and hearts when broken are
The hardest things to repair..


Standing alone doesn't mean 
I AM ALONE
Its mean i'm strong enough
To handle thing all by myself.


Walking alone is not "Difficult"
But when we walked a mile with one then
Coming back alone is Difficult


No matter how much you hurt me
I will still love you


The sadness you feel when missing someone
Is a sign of fear that you are not
In her mind and heart


Thank you
For making me worthless
In you eyes.


If someone does.t appreciate you presence
Make them appreciate you absence


"You have a place in my heart
No one else ever could have"

No comments:

Post a Comment