Sunday 7 September 2014

Broken Heart Quotes Wallpaper

Broken Heart Quotes Wallpaper
Here is some beautiful broken heart quotes with wallpaper that you really like and want to share with your friends...! If you like then plz express your feeling with us in comment bar we are waiting for you response


Your joy is your sorrow unmasked...
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being
The more joy you can contain



Stop trying to fix a broken heart
You only will end up hurting yourself
Because it is just like
Collecting pieces of glass after a
Mirror is broken


The worst kind of broken hearts are
The kinds that you can never get back


True love never ends, but when it
Become unrequited your soul dies
More and more each day


I Trusted you with my heart
I handed it over and said be careful
Don't break it and you said you wouldn't
Right after that you shattered it
anonomous 


Sometime a broken heart never heals all the way but
It still works and you have to make do with what you have


We enter the world Alone
We leave the world Alone
So it's better to be ALONE


My heart was taken by you,
Broken by you
And now it is in pieces because of you...!


I Was not always heartless
But after you broke my heart
I start using my heartless


I Hope one day
My weak heart
Will forget
You

No comments:

Post a Comment