Monday 8 September 2014

Alone Quotes For Boys With Wallpaper

Alone Quotes For Boys With Wallpaper

Alone Quotes For Boys With Wallpaper is very beautiful quotes and saying for boys who really love loneliness and want to live alone should download these picture and share with your friends you should get love able response and enjoy with your friends not only this you can save this picture in computer or laptop and set as a desktop wallpaper or copy the lyric and post as a status in Facebook or other social network... Hope you will Like this stuff


In my dream you
Are mine...
I my life
You are a
Dream...




What was 
My
Fault??


And without
You i feel 
So
ALONE


The saddest part
isn't that with each
Passing day I feel 
like i need you
more, but it's the fact that
You don't nee me at all...!


Wherever you are
You'll 
Always be in my heart


Every time
I breath
I MISS YOU


It Seems strange
But i don't know
Well that happend


Some times i wish someone
Out there will find me
Till then waiting ALONE


Memoirs of an
Imaginary
Friends


I am tired of waiting
I am tired of waiting for you
Its better to cry for you once
Than to hold tears back forever

No comments:

Post a Comment