Sunday 7 September 2014

Broken Heart Quotes For Girls

Broken Heart Quotes For Girls
For all broken girls who can express their feeling directly can save these picture and copy all lyric and post is social network and with you friends or send sms in mobile...! May be your love impress from you and come back...! Hope you will like this and if you like then plz don't forget to share and comment...!


When i am alone for loo long
My mind start to wonder and
My heart gets into trouble


I'm not strong
Enough for this.


"It's true love when goodbye doesn't
Separate two hearts"


It's hard to tell you mind to stop loving some body
When you heart still does


What do you do when
The one who broke you heart
Is the only one who can fix it?


I don't wanna be a broken hearted
GIRL


Fall in love with someone
Who deserves your heart, Not someone
Who plays with it...!


All the cute thing you do
Simply tickle my heart


Love sometimes come like
A dream and leaves like a nightmare


I'm alright it only hurts
When i Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment