Sunday 7 September 2014

Hurted In Love Poem With Wallpaper

hurted in love poem with wallpaper
Here is Hurted in love poem with wallpaper.. Either you love poem in lyric or love poem as a wallpaper you want to share in social network or send sms on cell phone you use these stuff as you want and believe me you will enjoy after getting this stuff and share with your friends...!!
Stay visited for more stuff



She is a forgotten soul...
[He doesn't talk to her anymore]
She bleeding internally
[He pierced her heart with a blade]
She is dead mentally...
[He killed her with one word]
She was is love
[He is the reason]


Trying to forget someone
You love is like trying to
Remember someone
You never met


Loving is like... trying to
Break a stone with hand
I am only hurting me...!!!


"I laugh, I Love, I Hope
I Try, I Hurt, I Need, I Fear, I Cry.
And i know you do the same
Things too. so we're really not that
Different,
ME AND YOU"


Its' Funny how the people
That hurt you the most
Are the ones that
Swore they never would


You hurt me 
But i still love you


I know you don't love me
But my heart doesn't understand


No use of holding on
B'coz nothing stay the
SAME...!


Love hurts when you know
That it will never come true!!


Love is like heaven
But hurts like hell

No comments:

Post a Comment