Saturday 6 September 2014

Heart Touching Quotes For Him With Wallpaper

Heart Touching Quotes For Him With Wallpaper
Heart touching quotes and wallpaper that you can share with your friends in all social network and you can enjoy lovely comment and response from you friends..


When i tell you i love you, I don't say it out of habit
I Say it to remind you that you are the
Best thing that has ever happend to me.



Age does not protect you from
Love, but love to some extent 
Protects you from age.


A person who
TRULY LOVES YOU
will never
Stop believing in
You and will never
Let you go, on 
Matter how hard
The situation is,



Tears are how our
Heart speaks when our lips
Cannot describe how much
We've been 
Hurt


Some Times You Have To Be
Your Own Hero.
Because Sometimes
The people you
Can't live without
Can Love without you



Always wanna
Be in your arms...!


I Love you the more in that I believe
You had liked me for my own sake
And for nothing else.


My love for you has no End
And 
I Will keep on 
Loving you till 
My last breath
Love you a lot

At the touch of love
Everyone becomes a poet.


"Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one"

No comments:

Post a Comment