Friday 1 May 2015

Broken Up Status



  • Dear bad luck..... Lets break up.
  • a break up is like a broken mirror. it is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
  • People say follow your heart... but which way do you go when your heart breaks into two?
  • its hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
  • Relationship are very simple. there are only two things that can happen. you either get married or your break up.
  • The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.
  • wants to remind you that even though you can not go back and make a brand new start, you can always start now and make a brand new ending.
  • Do you know why a previous relationship is called EX? its not the term for the past EX is short for expired.
  • There comes a time when walking away is the best for everyone.
  • Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realise how much they need to fall back together.
  • It's not just the goodbyes that hurts, its the flashbacks that follow.
  • Its better to dream of something you may never have than to lose something you always dreamed of having.
  • Trusting you again is my decision proving me wrong is your choice.
  • i will say goodbye this one last time. But know that i am not really saying goodbye because in my heart i will still always love you. soo Good Bye.
  • Dear insomnia.. I think we really need to breakup. I dont love you any more...
  • I wish you weren't in my dream.
  • If you cant save the relationship at least save you pride.
  • Just give me time and i will get over you.
  • The heart was made to be broken,
  • Relationship are like glass. sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
  • There is always that person is life that you give several chances. its because you love them more than you hate them.
  • Its not the breakup that hurts the most. its the post trauma that follows it. it is waking up and checking your cell for the sms that is not there.
  • Its so hard to look at you and think we were so close; we were best friends. and now i am nothing to you.
  • Out of all the people in the world i thought you were the one to be there for me forever and always. Turns out i was just your last option was't!
  • Sometimes when you love someone who is not right for you. no matter how much you love them and want them back you have to let them go..
  • They say you have to go on and forget the past. but for me its not like that cause every time i try to forget the memory hunts me again..
  • I will never learn to stop loving you i am just learning how to live without you and move on without you there by my side.
  • i am going to take the past and burn it up.. lift my head and carry on... cause baby i am stronger than you will ever know.. 
  • 5 most annoying word after a break up. Are you mad at me? no i am perfectly happy you broke my heart/
  • I dont miss hum, i miss who i thought he was.
  • If you love does not work with that person. it just means that someone else loves you more.
  • If you can not save the relationship at least save you pride
  • pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
  • just give me time and i will get over you.
  • one day you will want me and tell me sorry. but it will be too late.
  • You broke a promise and made me realize it was all just a lie
  • No more waisting time thinking about wasted time.
  • If someone really loves you, they wouldn't let you slip away no matter how bit the situation is.
  • I will hide my broken heart beneath a laughing face and though you will think i never cared, no one can take your place.
  • If you find a girl who's willing to go through hell just to keep your relationship going. you really shouldn't take her love for granted.
  • Do you remember when you broke my heart well i found the guy who knows you to fix it.
  • there are certain people who are not mean to fit in your life, No matter how much yuo want them to be.
  • I am too bright to shine in your dull world.
  • What do you do when something that was your everything becomes a nothing
  • No more waisting time thinking about wasted time.
  • Then most painful memory i have is of when i walked away and you let me leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment