Saturday 30 May 2015

Good Morning Quotes For Her


Morning Greeting doesn't only mean saying Good Morning,
It has a silent message saying:
I remember you when i wake up!


The best feeling in the world is to know that you belong to me
and you are mine. every morning. it is all
i need to know and that itself is enough for me to have a 
Good Day
Good morning


Once a man has won a woman's love, the love is his forever
he can only lose the Woman.


your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you,
but your caring loving hear is the reason why i want to spend the
rest of my life with you.


You are too good to be true!
i miss you 
i am waiting for you!!
Good morning my love


I you are not too long 
i will wait here for you all my life/


Regardless of life's ups and downs,
you are the sunshine that wipes away my frowns





I promise to be by your side forever and for always love you
nothing can do us apart.

Good Morning Dear Husband



Every life in this world has been painted by God's own hand,
that's why i am thankful to God because when he painted my life
he included a lovely color that is YOU


Love doesn't need to be perfect 
it just needs to be true.


Good morning honey
I LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment