Friday 15 May 2015

Happy Anniversary Wishes and Quotes


·         

Marriage is like a dollar bill. You can’t spend half of it when you tear it in two. The value of one half depends upon the other. Happy Anniversary.
·         I want to wish an anniversary day to a couple who is beautiful in entire land. May you anniversary enhance your love & understanding.
·         May this day of your anniversary make your relation stronger and lovelier. Wish you a happy anniversary.
·         Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
·         To the beautiful couple on this land, May your anniversary be happy and grand. Happy anniversary.
·         Anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday and hopes of tomorrow.
·         Anniversary means another way of togetherness and love for the memory books.
·         For all this time I have been putting this puzzles of my life, Then I realizes, the last piece is you.
·         Marriage is like a pack of cards. In the beginning it was hearts and diamond, now all I am wanting in my hand is a club and spade.
·         Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s self.
·         I think love is the best refreshment In life.
·         A successful married always life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.
·         From the first time we met I knew we were meant to be together God put us together and that way it “I will stay happy Happy Anniversary Honey.
·         It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do, it’s who you have beside you. I am truly blessed to be married to my soul mate for years today.
·         Happy Anniversary to the most amazing man I have ever known! Thank you for loving me, I LOVE YOU.
·         The first time I looked in your eyes I knew that I would do anything for you, the first time you touched my face, I felt what I never felt with anyone else.
·         On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world.
·         I can’t begin to imagine a life without you in it. For the memories that we have created together could never compare to the touch that we share.
·         If you are really lucky, you will find one person who will walk through life with you no matter what.
·         18 years ago today I walked down the aisle and promised to love honor and cherish my lover and best friend, it is a decision I have NEVER regretted!
·         Happy Anniversary to my loving hubby. Thank you for the last 11 years and many more years to come thank you for making me the happiest woman. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
·         Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
·         1 Year down & Forever to go, Happy Anniversary.
·         From the first time we met. I knew we were meant to be together. Got put us together and that way it will stay, Happy Anniversary honey. I LOVE YOU Forever.
·         Happy Anniversary to the one I will always want, even when I am too old to remember what I am supposed to want you for.
·         As the end of today approaches, and the beginning of tomorrow nears, bow your heads and pray, for all who shed those tears.
·         Anniversary is repetition of promises made with each other, lover gets stronger.
·         Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
·         Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.
·         Love begins in a moment grows over time and last for eternity.
·         It doesn’t matter where you go in life what you do, it’s who you have beside you.
·         True love is not love at first sight but love at every sight.
·         A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.
·         I only want to be with you twice not, and forever.
·         Love is the best refreshment in life.
·         Are we not like two volumes of single book?
·         The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like happily married life.
·         Two keys to lasting marriage “Respect and Communication”.
·         There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.
·         Love is the same for a poor man, and a king.

No comments:

Post a Comment