Monday 4 May 2015

Most Romantic Status




  •  I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
  • ·         I want to hold your hands, looks in your eyes and enjoy everything that you want to say to me.
    ·         Forever is not a word rather a place where two lovers go when true love takes them there.
    ·         I don’t need a burning sun and cooling moon to show me my way. Just want you to hold me whenever I tumble.
    ·         Hold me tighter, kiss me longer, love me harder and I will be yours forever.
    ·         If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner so that I would love you longer.
    ·         When someone talks about LOVE I thing about YOU.
    ·         I love your smile and the way you make me smile.
    ·         I am not Shakespeare to write about you, I am not Picasso to paint you, I am just yours who want to say “I am always with you”,
    ·         Don’t promise me the moon or the stars. Just promise you will stay under them with me forever.
    ·         Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and go where your heart takes you.
    ·         Making me happy doesn’t require a lot of efforts. Actually your presence is just enough.
    ·         Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
    ·         Everyone tells me I deserve better, but I don’t want better, I want you.
    ·         If she is responsible for your smile, be responsible with her heart.
    ·         It would be a waste of dream if you were not in it.
    ·         You presence in my life brings smiles and loving thoughts within my heart!
    ·         Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.
    ·         Life becomes romantic when someone starts looking silently but life becomes more romantic when someone starts reading those eyes.
    ·         I really hate my heart because it lives inside me but beats only for you.
    ·         The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
    ·         Sometimes it’s better to put LOVE into hugs than to put it into words.
    ·         Life becomes romantic when eyes start looking at someone silently.
    ·         I have had a very terrible day. But it always makes me feel better to see a gorgeous girl smile. Would you smile for me?
    ·         Spaces between your fingers are supposed to be filled with mine.
    ·         I don’t need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light up the entire world.
    ·         The only day that I will stop loving her, I when the earth stands still.
    ·         They say that Disney world is the happiest place on earth but obviously they have never been in your arms.
    ·         Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?
    ·         I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you.
    ·         If I know what love is, it is because of you.
    ·         I have seen only you I have admired only you and I desire only you.
    ·         Sitting next to you doing nothing means absolutely everything to me.
    ·         A true romantic is one who romances one woman forever.
    ·         I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.
    ·         Listen to my little heart. It always says your name with every heartbeat.
    ·         The secret of love is seeking variety in your life together, and never letting routine chords dull the melody of your romance.
    ·         Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.
    ·         I can never let me heart break if it beats for you. I can never let my smile fade if it smiles for you. I can never let my LOVE end if it’s for YOU>
    ·         You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.
    ·         The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.
    ·         Age does not protect us from love, but I love the some extent protects us from age.
    ·         I am in favor of preserving the French habit of kissing the hands of ladies. After all, one must start somewhere.
    ·         Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
    ·         I want to be in your arms. Where you hold me tight and never let me go.
    ·         I don’t want to lose this feeling. If I could choose a place to die, it would be in your arms.
    ·         I can live without any friends, any family and any money but I can’t live without you.
    ·         I have tested all sweet dishes but they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips.
    ·         Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled and replied, she’s fineL
    ·         When I miss you, I don’t have to go far. i just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I will find you.
    ·         I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.
    ·         I didn’t have any body piercing until just now. You pierced my heart.
    ·         I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later. I asked it why. it told me Angels don’t watch other Angels.
    ·         Your eyes are the sweetest starts I have ever seen.
    ·         The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.
    ·         Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.
    ·         Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you, I wish that someday I’d dream about my pillow and I’d be hugging you.
    ·         Can I borrow a quarter? I just want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dream.
    ·         I have ONE heart that is true. It has gone from me to you. Now please take its care because I have no heart and you have two.
    ·         Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly.
    ·         Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
    ·         When I look at you, I can’t deny there is GOD. Because only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you.
    ·         There are a lot of people who call you by you name, but there is only one person who can make it sound so special.
    ·         I don’t know exactly what I was waiting for but when I am with you, it feels like everything I have been waiting for.
    ·         Sometimes we make love without our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.
    ·         When I looked into your eyes I didn’t see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow and my future for the rest of my life.
    ·         I don’t know much about algebra but what I do know is you plus me equals forever.
    ·         Young love is two hearts with only one thing in mind.
    ·         There must be something wrong with my eyes; I can’t take them off of you.
    ·         You’re the key to my soul.
    ·         I love my eyes when you look into them I love my name when you say it I love my heart when you love it I love my life when you are in it.
    ·         Then way I see you is like the way I see the stars far but still beautiful.
    ·         It’s not the roses, but the wildflowers that are the key to a woman’s heart.
    ·         My eyes literally turn to hearts when I see you.
    ·         When I tell you I love you I don’t say it out of habit or to start a conversation I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
    ·         In the world there are billions of people, in my eyes I see only you.
    ·         My head tells me that I don’t love you, but my heart tells me you are a liar.
    ·         You look almost perfect, the only thing I can see that’s wrong is your lips, and they are not touching mine.
    ·         My life started the day I met you, now when I look back I have no idea how I survived all this time without you. You are my life.
    ·         Don’t be with someone because it’s easy be with someone because you love them even if it’s difficult..
    ·         My dream is to be your dream.
    ·         True love comes once in a lifetime, open your eyes and your heart and see the miracle in front of you.
    ·         Every day I ask myself, how’s it possible to love anyone as much as I love you. When I look in your eyes all my questions are answered.
    ·         You can love me or hate me I swear it won’t make me or break me.
    ·         Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.
    ·         You can never fully forget the ones who gave you butterflies.
    ·         I just want you that’s it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything I just want you.
    ·         Today I caught myself smiling for no reason, and then I realized I was thinking about you.
    ·         I think it’s cute when someone tells you straight up that they like you.
    ·         I wanted to climb over the mountain and get on with my life: but I never even made it to the top because I fell for you.
    ·         True loves comes once in a lifetime.. Open your eyes and your heart and see the miracle in front of you.
    ·         Every day I ask myself, how’s if possible to love you as much as I love you? When I look In your eyes all my questions are answered.
    ·         Nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile at me.
    ·         Love is but the discovery of us in other, and the delight of recognition.
    ·         Love distils desire upon the eyes; love brings bewitching grace in to heart.
    ·         I don’t like your looks, but I fell in love with you because of your personality.
    ·         Being single doesn’t mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes its wise to be alone than with the wrong the person.
    ·         Dear heart, please fall in love only when you are ready, not when you are lonely.
    ·         When you truly love someone, you can never get bored of that person.
    ·         It’s funny how a person who was once just stranger suddenly mean the world to you.
    ·         The world is a scary place but somehow in your arms, it doesn’t feel so bad.
    ·         Some people say “make love not war” why not get married and make both.
    ·         There’s a weird pleasure in loving someone who doesn’t love you.
    ·         I love you and you love me, then why can’t we be together?
    ·         You have my heart can I have yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment