Friday 29 May 2015

Good Morning Quotes For Him


A morning text message doesn't just mean HEllo
its silent message of 
I am thinking of you
The second i wake up.


You have no idea how good it feels to wake up
Every morning knowing you are mine and i am yours 
Good morning!!!!


Good Morning 
My sweet love.


Every Morning reminds me
of all the wrong dreams
i had been chasing all my life
untill i found the right one 
You


As soon as i hear your voice see a picture of you or hold
your hand. i am ready to face any trouble that the
day may throw at me.


Being in love with you 
makes getting up ech morning woth
it.


When you wake up in morning kiss you loved
one on the forhead and wish the
A good day


From morning
first light to evening last star
always remember how special you are!


I went to sleep last night with a smile because i knew i would be dreaming of you but i woke up this morning with smile because you were not a dream
Wish you a very Good Morning My Love


I love the sun because everytime it comes up in the morning it
Gives me yet another day to spend with the guy I dream about at night


Just like the early morning Sunshine
We should pledge to rise above, Each and every day over and over again


Its only good morning when i know i have you.



Every Morning
I wake up smile and pray god to bless your day
You are now part of me and i will never be complete without you
Good morning my love


If you want to make your dreams come true
The first thing you have to do is Wake Up


Morning is the start of every day and this day is the new start of our love story
I want to live every day like its a new day and treat you like you are my
Ever first Love

No comments:

Post a Comment