Monday 13 October 2014

Love Quotes Facebook Cover Picture

Here is Facebook Cover Photo With Love Quotes and Lovely Pictures... If you are searching for a lovely Facebook cover pictures then now are in right place here you get most lovely and romantic Facebook cover that will definitely increase your profile rating among all your friends and your friends want to visit your profile again and again... hope you will like this collection

plz comment and share with your friends and give us feed back... 

Thanks for visiting 



When i tell you i love you
I don't say it out of habit

I say it to remind you that
you're the best thing
That ever happened to me


Loving you is like sharing
the most precious feeling ever felt be my heart


Love doesn't  need to be perfect
it just needs to be true


I LOVE YOU


Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friends was a choice,
But falling in love with you was
Beyond my control


Don't look for love
Let love look for you


Only fools fall in love
I Guess i m one of them


True love never lives happily ever after...
True love has no ending


Trying to forget someone you love
is like trying to remember
someone you never met


You can be the lyrics
and i can be melody

No comments:

Post a Comment