Monday 13 October 2014

Love Quotes Cover Photos For FB



Here is Lovely and romantic Facebook cover picture that will waiting for groom your Timeline and after you seeing these cover photo you will definitely set one of them in your Facebook timeline cover picture.. 

If you like these cover pictures then plz help me by sharing with your friends hope you will like this..

Thanks for visiting hope you will visit again and again..! 


No matter what happens
I will never let you go


Love is not finding someone
you can live with
Its finding someone you can't live without


You have stolen my heart


I get jealous. I get mad. I get worried. I get curious.
But that's only because i don't wanna lose you 
I love you


Life is lot better
when you have
special one to share it


Sometimes you never really
realize
how keeping 
quiet hurts



I love you not for what you are
but for what i am when i am with


i love my life
and the ones in it


i love my life and
the ones that are in it



Life without love is like a tree without
Blossoms or fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment