Monday 13 October 2014

Love Quotes Cover Photos Lover


Here is most beautiful Quotes cover photo for your lover both boy and girls.. You can share this collection with your lover and make this moment remind for always.. You love will feeling happy after seeing this collection from you.. Hope you will like this don't forget to give comment and you feed back... we want to see you their again.

Thanks for visiting this post..


I Am a lover not a 
Fighter but i'll fight
for what i love


I Am a lover not a fighter
But i fight for what 
I LOVE


I am a love not a fighter
But i will fight for what
I LOVE


To be your friend was all i ever wanted
To be your lover was all i ever dreamed


The trouble with life is there is no background music


A Year ago i would have never pictures
My life the way it is now


The best things in life aren't things.


Dear whoever is reading this,
Smile. Life is too short to be
Unhappy


Every superwoman
Need a superman


The most romantic love story isn't
Romeo and Juliet who died together
But grandpa and grandma
Who grew old together.

No comments:

Post a Comment