Monday 13 October 2014

Love Quotes Cover Photos GirlFriends





Here is beautiful love quotes for your girlfriends that you never want to miss. And must wanna set this as your Facebook timeline cover photo... Hope you will like this and if like this then plz share this stuff with your friends and help us to promote this blog as many people as possible

Thanks for visiting stay with us for more collection..



I Love My Girlfriend


If your girlfriend complains that you never
take her anywhere expensive
Take her to the gas station


Romeo and Juliet killed themselves
For their love. so i think you can
At lest answer my text message


A girl can be your best friend, Girlfriend, Worst enemy
Or the best thing thats happened to you
it just depends on how you treat her


3 Words, 8 Letters, 3 Syllables
5 Vowels, 3 Consonants, 2 Nouns, 1 Emotion
many meanings
A big lie
A Rare truth
I LOVE YOU


Practice what you preach
Don't preach faithful girls then go and
Practice on hoes


Although i have been hurt i still remain strong
You think i have regrets well you are wrong


I love my girlFriend
Always have Always Will


I love my Girlfriend
And i want to keep you forever


I want to tell you with my last breath that i have always loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment