Sunday 3 July 2016

Couple Poetry In Hindi, English, Urdu

The Greatest Lovers are the ones who know the shadows of your soul.


Jis chiz pe tu hath rakhe wo chiz teri ho.
aur jis se tu pyar kare wo takdir meri ho.


your hand fits in mine like its made just for me.



i never told anyone that i still cant get over my ex and i don't
think i will be able to ever. I will move on but with him in the back of my head.


Sachi Mohabbat wad'on se nh. Parwa se zahir hoti hai.


Na taht chahiye........Na taaj chahiye.
Ik selfie chahiye tere sath chahiye.





I miss my best friend my soulmate, My love.


Gale se mere lag k wo madosh hogaye.
Mile wo aj aese jese sadiyo se bichre the.


Agr mohabbat bata kr hoti
tou koi bhi apni mohabbat ki
khatir ansu na bhata.




























No comments:

Post a Comment