Friday 27 March 2015

Birth Day Quotes & Wishes For Brother


Hey you are here because you love you brother and its your brother birthday and you want to wish him.. So you are now in right place in right time.. Here is best Birth Day quotes and picture and wishes ever. You can save these pic or copy these lyric and post their timeline in facebook or google+ or any other social media or you can copy the lyric and send sms on cell.. Hope you will like this stuff. We are here for you.. Keep with us for more Beautiful and amazing. 

Thanks for visiting our site.


Today, on your birthday,
I want to tell you that I LOVE YOU, I respect you,
I care for you and i will always pray for you.
Wishing you nothing but the best,

Happy Birthday Bro.


I wish you a lovely day not just today
Because it is you Birthday
But all year round.
May you always make up in the morning with
A smile on your face.

Happy Birth dear Brother


Happy Birth Day Bro!

When we were younger
I was always trying to find way to get rid of you.
Now that we are older
I wish you were always around.
its a funny how age make you change.


We played and fought,
Cried and laughed,
Frowned and smiled
You are my best friend.
Happy birthday to the wolrd's greatest brother!


On this special day
As you celebrate your Birthday
Here's wishing you a whole lotta happiness 
& Sweet surprises
Happy BirthDay


May God bless every day
of your life with 
a ray of sun,
a touch of hope a glint of
joy and a drop of love/
Happy Birth Day Bro


Wishing you a Day as sunny as your smile.
As warm as your heart a day as wonderful
As you are.

Happy Birth Day Brother.


We bicker, we fall out, we quarrel
we fight, we argue, we scream
we look like enemies but deep down inside
we are best friend on the same team
Happy Birthday Brother.


The only thing in the world that will remain constant
no matter what in the bond that we share.

Happy birth day My dear Brother


Have you been moonlighting
in my life as my pillar of strength and support
while you're actually an angel sent from the heavens you're 
too geed to be true!

I wish you a very
Happy Birthday Dear Brother

1 comment:

  1. Visit Here

    https://poetry4yo.blogspot.ae/2015/03/birthday-quotes-wishes-for-father.html

    ReplyDelete